Davido is my boy I cannot fight him – Mc Galaxy


Mc Galaxy has cleared the air about his alleged beef with Davido. Both artist were said to be involved in a fight in 2015 at Shizi’s studio in 2015 where Mc Galaxy allegedly sustained some injuries.

The “Sekem” singer has come out to clear the air, he spoke to Sunday Scoop saying: “Davido is my boy and I cannot fight him. We are friends and friends have issues once in a while and move on afterward. We cannot fight each other and our relationship is still tight.
He also talked about his interests aside music. He said: “I have interests in acting but I’m taking my time and I’m focusing on my music for now. But by the grace of God, I will be able to do something in movies soon. I’m seriously working on my album right now and it would be released in a few months. I’m thinking of 10 tracks and the name of the album is MMM which means Money Making Machine. I will be working mostly with international acts and some African artistes“.

No comments:

Post a Comment