Shine Your Light + I Pray ft Tiggs Da Author - Moelogo


British-Nigeria singer Moelogo drops two singles - Shine Your Light and Sometimes I Pray featuring UK act, Tiggs Da Author in anticipation of his upcoming EP which he titles Shine Your Light.
Moelogo remains outstanding in his craft in his ability to create meaningful music that can stand the test of time. In his words: "Shine Your Light’ and ’Sometimes I Pray’ are a way of me talking to the younger generations and telling them to be yourself, regardless of outside pressures. Do what you love and what comes from your heart. Don’t do what the majority wants you to do. Even if one person appreciates what you do, that’s a blessing, as working to carve your own path isn’t an easy thing to do”.

Listen below and share your thoughts:



Shine Your Light





Sometimes I Pray ft Tiggs Da Author
  

No comments:

Post a Comment